Sunday, March 2, 2008

need some help

OKay. I don't know if anyone else will look at this post, but someone found me recently.. from CA.

I have completely lost my PAINT software off my computer and am not sure where to go to get it replaced;

I saw on a Microsoft help spot that this happened to someone else and it was suggested that perhaps they only lost the shortcut to the program, but I don't think my program is anywhere on the computer.
It has been gone for several months now. I really can't say exactly when I noticed it was not there; Prior to Christmas and perhaps prior to Thanksgiving.

I have done a search to look for any files with "mspaint" in them; the 4 that I found do not work; I think one is an uninstall file and the others are in the Virus scan folder and then there is nothing in those file folders!

Can anyone help me with this problem?

No comments: