Sunday, August 10, 2008

Technology - Declarative Knowledge

Every chance I get I read blogs.

Every day I find even more blogs with so much worthwhile information and perspectives.

How can I keep up with all the information?

Today I found 2 posts on a blog entitled Technology to Empower Student Learning.

These posts can apply to me as a teacher and to students.

We are all learners in this great flat world. It is mind boggling!

Using Technology in Teaching is an Act of Declarative Knowledge, refers to not just learning the steps to technology but also to process that knowledge.

It's Because I Read... talks about how reading other people's blogs can help you solidify important events in your life. YOU are the sum of all your reading, all your information.

As I said, Mind Boggling!

No comments: