Friday, November 14, 2008

30D2BBB CONTINUES...

WOW! I am so excited to be accomplishing SOME of the 30 day challenges.

I have already learned so much and also gotten so much help. I will keep on working the 30 challenges, but it will probably take me more than 30 days to finish.

SLOW AND STEADY WINS THE RACE!

First, Steve Dembo was right there when I didn't know how to do something.
Later, when Steve was busy at the GATECH conference, I asked fellow bloggers at Successful Teaching and CLIOTECH for advice and help.

They were all so helpful and led me to even more help.

This blogging world is great. I am so thankful to my "new friends" and their helpfulness.

1 comment:

loonyhiker said...

I feel that's what it is all about. We need to be there for each other, sharing the good times and helping when we are each struggling. Glad to be of help!