Sunday, May 4, 2008

How to Earn a Living with Technology?

Well, I am trying to figure out a way to combine my love for technology and education with a job.
I know, I can teach in a school setting.
My most recent job was first working directly with the students. Then it evolved into working with the teachers to help them learn more about technology and how to incorporate it seamlessly into their teaching. What a tall order!
Now I have moved from that location and I would like to earn some money... I know it won't make me a millionaire - in education.
My daughter teaches K in FL. I have made several powerpoints to teach various concepts in science since she has a new science curriculum this year.
I enjoy the Problem... search... and solution... process that it took to make those.
But who will pay me for that work?

No comments: