Thursday, August 7, 2008

Posting to Your Blog via E-MAIL

I just found out that you can post to your blog by sending yourself an email at your blog address. This could be helpful when you set up a class blog. Students can send their comments via a cell phone or a computer. Pictures can be posted as well.

So here's my try.

Let's hope it works!

If you want to read a detailed explanation about this go to Tammy Worcester's website http://www.tammyworcester.com/ and click on Tech Tips. (I also put the website in as text here.)You will be glad you did!

I am also going to try to put the website in by writing html code as I do when I am really at my blog site. (THIS DID NOT WORK straight from e-mail, but I could edit it later when I got to the blog site.)
Tammy's Site

We will see which works best!

No comments: