Thursday, August 27, 2009

2nd ZOHO WRITER Blog POST

2ND TRY

In Zoho, I found a tab where I can look at HTML Code, so I will see if I can fix my link there. (I did it! See the link below. You can click on it and it will take you directly to the correct page!)

Sorry if you think you are going crazy reading the same thing... You are... almost!

I am using Zoho Writer, to try it out to see what type of blog post it makes....

...Here is the link to where I started on this Zoho saga.

Free technology for Teachers by Richard Bryne

Free technology for Teachers by Richard Bryne (See, I fixed it! I did it! You can click on it and it will take you directly to the correct page!)

I wonder how it will look in my actual blog post on Blogger. (Great!)

COMMENT:

I am editing this again in Blogger. (If you notice that there are parts missing, you are right...I did not want to post all of the previous post. (Some people will stop reading my posts for that very reason!)

I did want to show that by editing html (like the little I know how to accomplish in Windows Live Writer and in Blogger) I can make the links look proper and now I know how to fix that in Zoho Writer.

It was also interesting that when I directly posted into my blog from Zoho, there were the double spacings between paragraphs.

Without making any changes (I think!) when I re-posted the revised version from Blogger, the extra paragraph spaces were eliminated from the post. Interesting.

You learn something new every day, I hope!

1 comment:

Zoho Writer Support said...

Hi,

Thanks a lot for trying out Zoho Writer to post on your blog.

We will look into the "double spacing" problem you have mentioned above & update them in the coming weeks. Please continue using Zoho Writer and let us know your valuable feedback.

Regards,
Zoho Writer Team