Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Who’s in YOUR PLN?

Jen Wagner is someone I consider part of my PLN (Personal Learning Network!), but she doesn’t know it!

I just read her blog which mentions her first post on T & L (Technology & Learning). She shares her REMINDER LIST of things to keep herself grounded.  It is a great read for all of us, newbies or been-around-a–long-timers! (NB or BAALT)

(Sometimes there are so many ACRONYMS running around that a newbie doesn’t know which end is up! Please spell them out when possible for those of us who are newbies!)

There are many people in my PLN who offer so much positive, helpful advice, opinions,  and useful ideas.  Many of them are just …OUT THERE ON THE INTERNET… and have no idea that they are part of MY PLN.

But that is what is SO great about the internet. 

You can follow people who are knowledgeable, opinionated, and sometimes thinking-outside-the-box without ever having met them and without them knowing you are following them.  (I don’t mean this in a stalker type way!)

There are many of you out there (and the list is growing by the day/hour/minute!) and someday (hopefully) each of you will get a mention in my humble blog.  Just not today!

I want to say a BIG THANK YOU to all of you. 

You each make me THINK every single day, you make me WONDER what can I do better, and you make me FEEL a part of a bigger picture.  I am not alone in these questions and minute details of daily life.

THANKS to my PLN!

No comments: