Tuesday, June 10, 2008

MY TECH - Getting even better

I have added my blog list to my blog page. WOO HOO! I am getting so tech-savvy!

I joined Live Journal http://www.livejournal.com/ earlier today and joined a group called computer help; they were able to solve 2-3 COMPUTER problems that I have had since Christmas! I feel soooo good about all this. This Christmas present (COMPUTER FIX) was leftover from last Christmas and I just found it this year! LOL

I also made a semi-choice to perhaps (am I a little wishy-washy about this?) go back to school for my Masters even at this OLD AGE!
I already have a masters in Education with a concentration in Reading and Language Arts, but this would be in Technology.
Probably no one will ever hire an OLD LADY, but I will enjoy the time I spend learning and using what I learn. I DO LOVE TO LEARN!
Perhaps SOMEONE out there will see my abilities and want to use them! Then I can have my dream job again!

1 comment:

Larry Ferlazzo said...

Thanks for including me in your blogroll....

Larry